1) He is a great guy and a good friend of Singapore's blogosphere.
2) He has helped to being a new wave of intellectualism into Singapore's blogging scene. I mean, you should check out his publicly accessible wikis which contain anything and everything you probably need to know about all this whole 2.0 nonsense.
3) Both the chicks and dudes love his humility and funky hair (...ok scratch that).
4) As a lonely and cold student doing his PhD at the University of Buffalo, every single hug, pat on the back, stroke, and voice of encouragement helps. And that includes clicking on that voting button.
5) He plans to donate the funds entirely to a notable global worthy cause, and you can decide where it goes. How often do you hear that?
Now go ahead and click on this link to show Kevin some love. He needs your love. Now!